September 19, 2011

The Vampire Diaries


I was in college when I had started watching this Series. The Vampire Diaries seasons are based on the book written by L.J.Smith.When I had watched the first season, I gave an attempt to read the all books of this series, but failed as i had found that watching the seasons is better than reading the whole story.The story is so captivating that you will find yourself glued to it.I have already watched the first two seasons of the Vampire love Saga. The third season has been recently started and I am looking forward to watch all the episodes.What I felt that the seasons are  much better than the book and I am in love with this show.If you are really interested in reading Vampire stories. You can read the Vampire diaries series books
  1. The Awakening
  2. The Struggle
  3. The Fury
  4. Dark Reunion
  5. The Return: Nightfall
  6. The Return: Shadow Souls
  7. The Return: Midnight

I am much interested in watching the seasons. 


Hope I will be able to squeeze some time to watch the upcoming episodes of Vampire Diaries.

2 comments:

AbhiLaSH RuHeLa said...

I have heard about these Vampire Diaries a lot but never gave a chance. Now as even u havent read it, I dont think Ill ever read it.

ViJ@Y said...

@Abhilash No need of reading the books you can watch the show, it's really interesting
:)