September 25, 2011

Random thoughts

I was in class eight at that time, I was scared of mathematics. But something changed and I start loving it. The thing  from which I was running away, started attracting me towards it. Math problems which were my biggest nemesis became my favorite time pass.
Whenever I have found something difficult  and I feel that  it is not a cup of my tea. I remind myself of those days and things change.
What I have learned  from my past if you start loving to do something the hardest of thing become easy for you.
So Keep going keep learning.

6 comments:

AbhiLaSH RuHeLa said...

Yaar even I hate maths but I havent planned of doing it again and again as ur past says... :-)

adreamygal said...

Very true. But another option is to ditch the hard way and escape from that, giving all excuse :P

Jyoti Mishra said...

I agree..
once u start loving wat u do..
even the tough jobs looks easy.

Nice read !!!

Kitty said...

People fear what they do not understand, so ignorance is the cause of fear, once we overcome our fear of anything ( like in your case, Maths) by knowledge, then there is no fear.
We can learn anything , there are no limits on what we can be, have or do.

well said in your post ! :)

Himanshu said...

nice its like the story of a turtle who wins at the end besides all odds

Marinela Reka said...

Great read!

Short Poems