Techie By Day | Travel Crazy | Incurable Foodie | Book Worm | Movie Fanatic | Blogger Today | Author Someday

Grapevine Reader's Combo

+ 6 comments





Finally I got the Grapevine Reader's Combo today. Four books to read and what I have paid for them just 100bucks.

Two of the books are from my favorite authors Durjoy & Sachin Garg.

The four books that I have bought from Infibeam are 
You Were My Crush!... till you said you love me!
Author : Orvana Ghai, Durjoy Datta
It’s First Love... Just like the last one!
Author : Sachin Garg
Accidentally in Love!... with him? Again?
Author : Nikita Singh
The Backbenchers – The Extra Class
Author : Sidharth Oberoi


Now,Have to prioritize  which one I read first?
As I haven't read first book  written by Nikita so giving her book first prioirty.
Will read these books soon and will share my views.
Happy reading


6 comments

AbhiLaSH RuHeLa
Friday, September 23, 2011

yaar they have looted me.. I first ordered Durjoy and Nikita for 130.. now they gave 4 books in 100 rs.. hell. And thsi book is sequel to Nikita's first book.

ViJ@Y
Friday, September 23, 2011

@ABhilash I have also ordered earlier Durjoy & Sachin books @130 but there was an offer for one day and I ordered all 4 books for RS100 only.
Now they are selling it on Rs.200/-

Keep checking there site. I had canceled my earlier order.
no loss only gain
;)

When i have started reading her book yesterday I realized I need to read her first book before moving ahead. So stooped reading it.
Almost finished Sachin book will write a review today.

rupali
Sunday, January 15, 2012

hey i also want to buy the combo...can u tell me the site frm whtr i cn buy them...

rupali
Sunday, January 15, 2012

hey guys wanna buy this combo...frm where i cn buy these books...

rupali
Sunday, January 15, 2012

hey i also want to buy the combo...can u tell me the site frm whtr i cn buy them...

Vijay Rajput
Monday, January 16, 2012

@ Rupali You can buy the combo from Infibeam
http://www.infibeam.com/Books/grapevine-readers-combo-grapevine-india-publishers/CCDRJYRTAT517.html?utm_term=grapevine_1_6