Techie By Day | Travel Crazy | Incurable Foodie | Book Worm | Movie Fanatic | Blogger Today | Author Someday

OHH Yes, I am Single..!

+ 9 comments
                                                          BUY THE BOOK HERE
OHH Yes, I am Single..!    ..and so is my girlfriend is the debut novel of Neeti Rustagi. She co-authored the best seller writer Durjoy Datta.
About book What they Say:-Not all love stories move linearly. Neither does this one. From a fat, ugly nerd who never had it in him to even stand close to anyone from the opposite sex to someone who gets dumped from breakfast and is in love again by brunch, this story traces the life and times of guy, who has the innate ability to fall in love...as well as to fall out of it. He is the perfect picture of the imperfect romantic. Even a fling for him is a budding short relationship for him as his endless pursuit goes on for the one who will make the stars in the sky shine a little brighter for him. Or at least make the night better. :) So who's the girl of his dreams? The seven year old crush? The first girl he ever kissed? The first girl he ever slept with? The one who never really loved him? Or the one he never intended to dump? Which one of these always has him crawling back to her every time his heart lay broken in his palms? Which one of these faces will he never be able to push out his head? It's always been easy for him to decide who he doesn't love. Will Durjoy finally be able to decide who he really loves?

 A number of people have commented on my blog post of She broke up I didn't they want to knew what happen to the relation of Dev  and Avantika. I feel they got the answer in the latest novel of Durjoy and Neeti Rushtogi.



The book is in the same manner like Durjoy writes.He had made a different fan group who love reading his books and they will definitely enjoy OHH Yes, I am Single..!    ..and so is my girlfriend .

In this book Neeti is telling Durjoy story that how he met her girl.

Read Neeti Rahtugi's Blog here .

OHH Yes, I am Single..!    ..and so is my girlfriend is a really enjoyable book and I have finished it in  a single sit. kudos to Neeti & Durjoy for their attempt.

P.S.- 1. I am still waiting for the solo book by Manvi Ahuja. And hope that Neeti will also write her own solo book.
2.Guys who are missing my blog posts, don't worry I will  try to write more posts very soon.

9 comments

nawin
Thursday, February 10, 2011

oi 4th book by Durjoy, i am waiting 4 it.

ViJ@Y
Monday, February 14, 2011

@ Nawin Read the book U will definitely enjoy this too.

Anonymous
Friday, April 01, 2011

I dont know what to say. This web site is amazing. Thats not truly a actually substantial statement, but its all I could come up with soon after reading this. You know a great deal about this subject. Much making sure that you produced me wish to understand additional about it. Your web site is my stepping stone, my buddy. Many thanks for that heads up on this theme.

Anonymous
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I love and hate you durjoy...
U know, im 17 n im in11th stndrd...
I had this REALLY AWESOME BOYFRIEND!!!!
Affter reading ur all the books, im spoilt durjoy..
Im seeking DEB in every boy!!!!
i broke up!! Worse, with 3 boyfriends!!!
even worst,, in a week!!!!!!!

sarita bhat
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

who is durjoy's gf in real life?? i mean which one of his co-authors????

sarita bhat
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

who is durjoy datta's gf in real life?? i mean which one of his co-authors???

sarita bhat
Wednesday, December 21, 2011

who is durjoy datta's gf in real life?? i mean which one of his co-authors???

Tanmay
Tuesday, July 17, 2012

It was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaar.
i really want to meet durjoy & manika & neeti in real life.
Is it possible?
plz reply me.

tanmaypawar143@gmail.com
is my email id.

my story is almost simillar to durjoy. plz im so curious to meet u guys.
mu alot.
:-)

shweta lokhande
Friday, February 22, 2013

this book drive me crazy yaar. its an awesooooooooooooome man! u knw wat after reading this i really feel to meet u guys