Techie By Day | Travel Crazy | Incurable Foodie | Book Worm | Movie Fanatic | Blogger Today | Author Someday

Eagle Spotted, Message Decoded - Siddhartha Choudhary

+ 1 comment

                                                             BUY THE BOOK HERE

Eagle Spotted, Message Decoded is written by Siddhartha Choudhary. Siddhartha Choudhary, an IIM graduate who had worked as a marine engineer before joining IIM-A for doing his MBA.
I have picked this book last month and read it and enjoy the story of a marine engineer. The protagonist is from Ranchi who joined a ship as an engineer after completing his engineering.
How he struggled at ship, how he learned things there. Surviving in marine life is really difficult as I have heard stories from my friends. The book has given a vivid picture of that life.
The gist of his story is that never forget your roots.
I enjoyed reading it.
Hope you guys too.
To know more about Siddhartha Choudhary visit his blog
What Inspired me to read this book.
To know about that read this thread.
Happy Reading
:)

1 comment

Anonymous
Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hello every one, here every one is sharing such knowledge, so it's pleasant to read this webpage, and I used to visit this blog all the time.
Feel free to visit my web page ... Earn Money Online