Techie By Day | Travel Crazy | Incurable Foodie | Book Worm | Movie Fanatic | Blogger Today | Author Someday

Right Fit Wrong Shoe - Varsha Dixit

+ 22 comments
I am too much writing about books these days and hello I am here again with another book talk. Just finished reading Right Fit  Wrong Shoe by Varsha Dixit.

OK first of all you know about the Author in her own words....
I thinks of myself as a borderline obsessive-compulsive dreamer who thinks deep but writes light. A true ‘feel good’ junkie seeking quick fixes, I love a good laugh, good movie and a good book, in that order. My to do list includes having more kids, traveling the world, learning 4 languages and reading books enough to fill a house. A voracious reader of murder and grotesque mysteries, I did sit down to pen a book on serial killers but finding it impossible to maim or kill anyone, even on paper, I penned a romantic story instead. Thus, I found my true calling – at least for the time being.Even though creativity is gender and nationality free, I feel blessed and enriched to be a woman and an Indian.Currently, with my family, I'm based in the US.

Now lets  talk about the book....

Right Fit  Wrong Shoe - Varsha Dixit
Right Fit  Wrong Shoe by  Varsha Dixit is a love story written in a different style which keep the reader's interest till the end. Right Fit  Wrong Shoe is  story of Aditya Sarin and Sneha Verma. The author  looks much inspired by Bollywood that shows in title of each chapter. Aditya Sarin, the man Nandini is madly in love with, yet compelled, for some unsolved reason to shun.  Aditya, on his part, in the past declared Nandini to be a ‘millennium bhehenji  and lassi  in a wine glass’. Yet he fell for her ...hard! However, some mysterious episode caused the lovers to, acrimoniously, part. Now, Aditya is back in Kanpur,  all his guns blazing (the real and the imagined), determined to devastate her life. Fortunately for the readers, and unfotunately for Aditya, Nandini is determined not to‘bite the dust’ oh so quietly. Wonder, in the battle royal, who wins or who loses it all? Sneha Verma, the other contender, is Nandini’s BFF, that one friend who knows us better than we do. The one we trust more than Stayfree or Clearasil. Sneha maybe headstrong, hammer fisted and stern mouthed, but for Nandini, she will willingly stand in the path of imminent lightning bolt or a nasty tornado, even if it’s named Aditya Sarin. In standard X, Sneha took Nandini under her wing and that equation hasn't changed much. Sneha, a recent wife and even more recent mom, appears to be fighting some unknown demons of her own.

You can finish the book(Right Fit  Wrong Shoe) in one sit just like I have done.....The same type of love story(Bollywood type) but told in a different way...A book that  You love to read if you could use a light read.

Happy Reading :)


22 comments

Manjari Singh
Monday, March 22, 2010

ONe of my friends read it and she said it's a total CRAP

adreamygal
Monday, March 22, 2010

Hmmmm as you said sounds typical filmy story , but nonetheless i am sure the writing will keep us hooked till the end ..Thanx for suggestion which increased my "must-read" books :)

√ノフムリ
Monday, March 22, 2010

@ Manjari Singh I think your friend don't like Bollywood stuffs may be that is one of the reason the book seems a crap to her.this book is very light read nothing a serious type one....
Read it yourself and than make a fair decision about the book....

It happens to many....A book may be look interesting to You and the same will crap to other person.

Just took example of "Stay Hungry Stay Foolish" by Rashmi Banshal. I loved reading that book and many of my friends don't like it.

√ノフムリ
Monday, March 22, 2010

@ adreamygal that's great one more book in your reading list..

Neha
Monday, March 22, 2010

an avid book reader u must be! :)

SAYAN
Monday, March 22, 2010

not sure if i'll read it coz I heard quite a lot of negative comments bout d book.....!

√ノフムリ
Monday, March 22, 2010

@ neha That's true..Thankss...

√ノフムリ
Monday, March 22, 2010

@ SAYAN I don't know what type of books you read Sayan...but if you love reading light books, Than you must like it..And if U read it by chance than must tell me do U like it or not...

Anonymous
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, choice look audacious for the duration of more related articles without delay as its sole of my choice issue to read.

Vinayak
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hmmm.... book review NICE
very nice
is it for kids?

Sat_hi_sh
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Your recommendations are helping me out in spending my reading time constructively ...:)

√ノフムリ
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

@ Vinayak I don't think these books are for kids...

√ノフムリ
Tuesday, March 23, 2010

@ Sat_hi_sh Thanks....keep reading
:)

Suyash
Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Humm oks
havent heard of this book yet
But u seem 2 have liked it a lot:)

Anshul
Friday, March 26, 2010

The only reason I'll be buying this book is because the author is from my hometown Kanpur... otherwise after reading your review I don't think its my type...

Anonymous
Sunday, May 23, 2010

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com

Anonymous
Tuesday, October 05, 2010
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
dishari
Saturday, March 03, 2012

i jst luv that buk.....its 1 of my Favorite..... i dnt kno hw people cn hate it.....

Varsha Dixit
Saturday, November 03, 2012

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words (thanking the blogger not the others who ripped into it :)) Thought you'd be interested in this. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1081518&l=a1d17277e1&id=121003624636766.

Wishing you the best!

Cheers,
Varsha Dixit

zarnain ansari
Monday, December 31, 2012

a must read guyzzz
an awesome buk .........

soumya
Sunday, January 20, 2013

its a grt book varsha!! i really liked it:):)

Avnish John
Saturday, May 31, 2014

@varshadixit-can u please gve us a sequel solely based on the lives of aditya and nandini??
Cant get enough of aditya sarin!!!!!
If promoted well he cud very well have beve our modern day version of Mr.Darcy :D